At the Mialet Valley, adventure is under your feet!
Guided tour in July and August
Audio-guided tour in the off-season
Descend and immerse yourself in an authentic and preserved mineral paradise.
Trabuc, the aquatic world, with its streaming cascades and its 100,000 soldiers unique in the world, is a living cavity, sculpted by the flow of water over time.
Come and enjoy a 1 hour audio-guided tour in the off-season or a guided tour in the summer, on a bright, interactive and secure path which will take you to a spectacular nature sight.
A visit for the whole family: an audio-guide adapted to children and a free game book to discover the cave with Professor Carbure!
Take the commands!
In the great hall of the lake, become the master of lights!
Control the projectors using the joysticks and the interactive console at your disposal. The mineral decor will no longer hold any secrets for you. Under the effect of the beams of light, you will discover all the details of the room and, emerging from the shadows, astonishing shapes!
During your underground immersion, the musical creations of the composer Philippe Bonnafous, inspired by this extraordinary place, will mingle with the natural sounds of trickling water.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to consult our FAQ, you will probably find your answers there.
Do you want to organize a group tour of the Cave of Trabuc ?
Consult our prices for schools groups or groups more than 20 peoples.
- Adult : 13.90€
- Children (13-17 years old) : 12.50€
- Children (5-12 years old) : 8.80€
- Children (< 5 years old) : Free
- Preferential adult price : 12.50€*
- Preferential children price (13-17 years old) : 11.20€*
- Preferential children price (5-12 years old) : 7.80€*
*Details of preferentials prices on the “Prices/Ticketing”page
- Suitable for all ages
- Duration of the visit : approximately 1h
- Language of the guided tour : French
- Free audio-guides available (except in July/August : 1.50€) : English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Catalan
- Temperature : 14 °C, summer and winter
- Pictures and videos allowed
Click on the date of your choice to see the availability and book if you wish.