A magical experience for the whole family!
The Cave of Trabruc transform into Santa Claus’s caves… with its “polar” corridors, its mineral landscape decorated by festive lights and its starry vaults…
A dream that comes true on 3-4, 7, 10-11, 14 and from December 17 to 28, 2022 (except the 25th).
Santa Claus is happy to pose with the children in the unusual cave setting . It’s up to you to capture these moments with photos or videos.
Live the magic of Christmas lights beneath the earth , and let yourself be guided by laser illuminations, wall projections, candle trails, in an enchanted and musical cave.
The site visit and the descent to meet Santa Claus take’s place independently from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. non-stop and with audio guide. A souvenir gift is offered for all children under 12.
Come and share a warm and magical moment in a cave glowed by ephemeral lights.
On this occasion, seize the opportunity of the store’s destocking for your holiday gifts: -20% on minerals, jewelry, toys, stuffed animals, pottery, wines and regional products.
- Adult (+ 16 years old) : 12.50€
- Children (5 – 15 years old) : 8.50€
- Children (- 5 years old) : Free
- Suitable for all ages
- Duration of the visit : approximately 1h
- Language of the guided tour : French
- Free audio-guides available (except in July/August : 1.50€) : English, Dutch, German, Spanish, Catalan
- Temperature : 14 °C, summer and winter
- Pictures and videos allowed
- By phone : +33 (0)4 66 85 03 28 ou +33 (0)7 87 39 06 24
- Or online below :