The reception and the tour are conducted with respect to the sanitary, hygienic and social distancing rules put in place.
From February 28, 2022, wearing a mask is no longer mandatory to visit the site.
From March 14, 2022, the Sanitary Pass and the Vaccine Pass are no longer required to access the site.
MEASURES TAKEN ON SITE
– Seperating protective glass around cash registers.
– Staff wearing masks at all time.
– Markings on the floor to respect distancing rules.
– Multiple hydroalcoholic gel stations have been set up.
– Predetermined way of circulation in the cave and store.
– Cleaning of surfaces and entrance hall.
– Disinfection of audio-guides after each use.
The cave is naturally ventilated given the lack sealing capabilities of the rocks and the large volume of the galleries (12km).
The presence of multiple natural and artficial opennings provides a significant aeration of the cave.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO VISITORS
– Please respect the measures put in place at the site.
– Prioritize purchasing tickets online or paying with no contact debit/credit cards.
– Strollers cannot be used on site. Only baby carriers are suitable for the visit.
– Think of bringing warm clothing (temperature inside the cave is 14°c)
MEANS OF PAYMENT
We encourage visitors to buy their tickets online in order to limit contact at the reception. However, we do accept cash and debit/credit cards but no contanct payment is encouraged.
For questions, please contact us at +33 (0)4 66 85 03 28 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org